Tin heat shrink tubings – sleeves for splice wires
Tin heat shrink tubings with solder, or sleeves for splice wires, belong to the category of electrical consumables.
They are often ordered from us by service companies, auto repair shops, electricians and other professionals who work with wired connections. But to buy heat shrink with solder in Ukraine is often necessary for those who are building a private house or doing repairs. Therefore, among our customers, there are many retail stores cooperating with individuals.
Application of sleeves for splice wires
The main purpose of these electrical installation products is the fast and reliable connection of wires by spot soldering without special equipment. The simplest devices are enough for heating: a building hairdryer, a burner or a lighter.
Most often, a heat-shrinkable sleeve is used:
- for servicing machines, machine tools, other equipment in Ukraine;
- outdoor wiring;
- connections of wires of different diameters.
Advantages of heat shrink tubings
- Withstand a wide range of temperatures: from -50 ° С to +125 ° С and above. Thanks to this, they are used outdoors, in unheated rooms and machines prone to heat.
- Provides a sealed connection. When heated, the adhesive rings securely connect the tube and the protective sheath of the conductors. Due to this, air, moisture and corrosive substances do not enter the spot soldering.
- Protects bare wires. The material of the sleeve is resistant to solvents: gasoline, oils, antifreeze, brine, etc. And also has a high resistance to abrasion.
- Provide increased protection. At high loads, wire breakage never occurs at the sleeve connection.
- The transparency of the tube makes the installation process more convenient. You can see how the wires are positioned in the solder ring.
How to use the heat shrink with solder
- Prepare the wires. They need to be cleaned well. Shrink one end.
- Connect the wires. They can be overlapped. Then the sleeve must be moved so that the stripped ends of the wires fall into the solder ring.
- Warm up the crimp sleeve. Start in the middle to remove air from the junction. When the solder melts, it connects the wires securely and can even go under the insulation. Installation is completed by uniform heating of the glue rings. After that, the connection is completely ready for use.
The assortment of heat shrink tubings in the Osnova-Market company
It is profitable to buy such products in bulk in Ukraine from us. We offer products in several diameters - from 2.7 mm to 7.7 mm. Sleeve shrinkage 2: 1. Select a suitable crimp connection sleeve based on the sheath thickness of the copper-stranded cable. Models of different diameters differ in the color of the adhesive rings. It can be:
This is convenient. Especially in industries where you have to work with conductors of different thicknesses.
All heat shrink wire connectors are made of XLPE. It does not contain halogens, which expands the scope of its application. In the center of the sleeve is a low-temperature solder ring, which makes it possible to create spot connections without soldering equipment.
Please note: the glue rings have different colors to make it easier to distinguish them by diameter.
We offer to buy heat shrink tubings by placing an online order at wholesale prices. Leave a request in the basket or contact the manager.
We will perform fast delivery throughout Ukraine.