Concealed hinges – hidden hinges for metal doors – for electrical cabinets
Concealed hinges, also known as flush hinges or concealed hinges, are a special type of industrial hardware that ensures the aesthetic appearance of the door and discreet use of the product.
Advantages of hidden hinges for metal doors
- Aesthetic appearance. They create smooth surface without any visible fastening elements, which makes this industrial hinge a perfect choice for metal doors, where aesthetics and minimalism are important.
- Improved security. Because countersunk hinges are installed inside the door and frame, they are less susceptible to accidental damage or intentional burglary.
- Protection against damage. Concealed hinges have no protruding parts that can be bumped or caught accidentally. This not only protects the contents of the cabinet, but also the health of staff.
Disadvantages of consealed hinges for electrical cabinets
- Difficult to install and repair. These products require more careful installation and adjustment. Welding a concealed hinge requires an additional sophisticated tool - a welding machine. Therefore additional time and skills are required for correct operation.
- Limited load capacity. Some models of hidden hinges may have a limited loading capacity compared to other types of hinges. Therefore, when choosing a hidden hinge, you must consider the weight and size of the door.
- Higher costs. Concealed hinges are usually more expensive than conventional hinges because of their special construction and design.
What to consider when choosing a hidden hinge for metal panels
Design and style
Concealed hinges are ideal for modern interiors and projects where aesthetic appeal is important. If you are looking for minimalism and sleek surfaces, concealed hinges can be an excellent choice.
Functionality and security
Where safety and protection from damage is a priority, a concealed hinge can provide added security due to the absence of protruding parts and the ability to snag on them.
Budget and project requirements
Concealed hinges require extra effort to install and repair, and may also be more expensive than other hinges. So budget and project requirements should be considered when making your decision.
Weight and door size
Concealed hinges may have a limited load capacity, so it is important to consider the weight and size of the door. If the door is too heavy or bulky, a stronger hinge may be required.
Hinge range for metal doors in the RZ-market online shop
We offer the following products:
- all-metal, spring-loaded hinges;
- metal or plastic point hinges with metal or plastic counterpart;
- hinges with welded sleeve, with screw holes or integrated screws.
To buy concealed hinges for metal doors wholesale you need to place an order on our website. Before making your final decision, consult with our specialists: they will help you consider the requirements of your specific project.
We deliver in Europe.