Cable ties – nylon clamps – plastic ties
Any electrical work in one way or another involves the use of simple, but extremely effective devices - cable ties. They are also called nylon clamps, or plastic clamps. They are used to secure cables and wires while working with panels/circuits / electrical equipment. With the help of these devices, it becomes possible to quickly, efficiently and safely install cable systems.
Assortment of plastic cable ties
There are two series of products in this group of electrical hardware: CT and ES, made in China.
– CT series: clamps in white and black, 3-5 mm wide, 100-400 mm long. Breaking strength: 8 to 22 kg.
– ES series: white clamps, 2.5-12.7 mm wide, 60-780 mm long. Breaking strength: 8 to 230 kg. Material: Nylon 66.
Durable elastic material that resists moisture.
Things to look for when choosing nylon ties
- Temperature setting. It should be borne in mind that the plastic from which the screeds are made is not intended for temperatures above 85 ° C. This means that in the sun or in rooms with a constantly high temperature, it can soften. And at temperatures below -45 ° C, it will break.
- Tensile strength. All screeds look alike. However, some tears when tightened. At the same time, customers often complain about poor-quality material. At the same time, they forget to find out before buying what kind of effort this or that product is designed for. What is cheaper is initially produced fragile, so it breaks.
- Humidity. Despite the fact that the screen material is claimed to be moisture resistant, it is not designed to work in constant humidity. For such conditions, it is necessary to choose special products.
- Vibration mode. Conventional clamps are not designed to operate under constant vibration; microcracks form in them and they break. For such conditions, it is necessary to choose special products.
- Thickness. Here the principle should be observed: more thickness is a more reliable product, less thickness is a risk.
- Chemicals. The screeds presented by us are inert towards fats, lubricants, solvents. But for more aggressive environments, you need to select clamps from other materials.
It is easy to buy cable ties in Ukraine. Contact the Osnova-Market online store. We have a wide range of products at the best wholesale prices. We make delivery across Ukraine.