Furniture from chipboard – cupboards, lockers, drawers, chests of drawers
Сhipboard, also known as particle board, is a popular material in the furniture industry because of its versatility and cost-effectiveness. It is commonly used in the production of various types of furniture.
What types of furniture are made of chipboard
Wardrobes and cabinets: production of cabinet cabinets, shelves, drawers, drawers and internal parts. Particleboard provides a stable and durable frame for cabinets in kitchens, bathrooms and other living areas.
Wardrobes and cloakrooms: production of walls, doors, shelves for wardrobes and cloakroom systems. The chipboard can be laminated or veneered to ensure an attractive finish and provide ample storage space for clothes and accessories.
Tables and benches: production of countertops and units for desks, computer tables, benches, and tables and benches for kitchens or dining tables. The chipboard provides a smooth and rigid surface for writing, working, eating or cooking.
Bookcases and shelving units: the production of sideboards, shelves and doors for bookcases and shelving units due to their durability and affordability. It is a practical solution for storing books, decorations and other items.
Bed frames: production of bed frames including headboards, footboards and side rails. The material provides stability and support for mattresses and helps create a solid sleeping platform.
TV stands and entertainment centres: production of entertainment centres and TV stands. These pieces of furniture are designed to house audiovisual equipment and provide storage space for media devices.
Drawers and chests of drawers: production of worktops, side panels and drawers for this type of furniture.
What fittings are used for chipboard production
Particleboard furniture often uses a variety of fittings to ensure stability, functionality and ease of assembly. Here are some of the most common uses for chipboard furniture.
1. Locks. These locking elements are used for its safe storage of the contents of cabinets, drawers, bollards. A variety of locks are used in furniture production:
- cam locks: these are mechanical products that are used to connect the chipboard panels together. They consist of a cylindrical metal element with an internal threaded hole and a protruding cam. When two panels are aligned and the cam lock is inserted into the pre-drilled hole, turning the cam locks the panels firmly in place,
- electronic or code locks: allow electronic locking and accessibility by means of an electronic system or a combination of codes,
- furniture locks: these are simple locking devices with a pull-out bolt.
2. Hinges are necessary for doors and moving parts of furniture made of chipboard. They allow doors to open and close smoothly. There are different types of hinges, such as hidden hinges, piano hinges and hinges with joints, depending on the design and function of the furniture.
3. Drawer runners are mechanisms that ensure smooth and controlled movement of drawers in chipboard furniture. They come in a variety of designs, including ball bearing and roller guides, which allow drawers to open and close easily.
4. Handles and handles: used to open and close doors, drawers and cupboards. They come in different styles, materials and finishes, allowing you to choose them according to the desired aesthetics of your furniture.
What range of furniture fittings does RZ-market offer for chipboard furniture manufacturers
Buy furniture locks, handles, hinges, guides in wholesale in Ukraine you can in our online shop. Place an order through the cart or contact our employee. We deliver in Europe.