|Country of manufacture||Turkey|
|Handle diameter||30 mm|
Sprocket handles clamping RZ KE 30 0615 belong to RZ industrial hardware.
Made of phenolic resin-based carbide plastic (analog of Bakelite).
Application of clamping handles
Used on the following objects:
- electrical enclosures (cabinets, boxes, etc.),
- machinery, industrial equipment,
- solid fuel boilers, stoves, fireplaces.
Advantages of star grips with bolt
- Not electrically conductive.
- Not heat conductive.
- Heat-resistant: up to 200 ° C.
- Resistant to chemicals.
Characteristics RZ KE 30 0615
Handle material: Duroplastic.
Screw material: Galvanized steel.
Handle diameter: 30 mm.
You can buy wholesale sprocket handles clamping on our website. Delivery all over Ukraine from a warehouse in Kharkiv.
We have a wide range of industrial handles – nuts handle with threads of various configurations.