|Country of manufacture||China|
|Effective length||16 mm|
Mailbox lock RZ L1618.1.0.A is an inexpensive all-metal lock for installation on metal and other cases.
This product is designed for the low frequency of opening.
All products can be opened with the same key.
Using a mailbox lock
The use of the product is distinguished:
– by case material,
– by installation site.
According to the material of the cases
- Low-voltage electrical cabinets, up to 1 m high.
- Lighting, distribution, electrical shields and shields.
- Boxes for mail.
- Cabinets and technical lockers.
Plastic cases (wall thickness up to 5 mm)
Accounting cabinets for placing meters of consumed resources, such as gas, water, electricity.
At the place of installation
- Apartments, cottages, private houses – metering cabinets and electrical panels.
- Entrances of apartment buildings – cell boxes for correspondence, lighting panels.
- Premises of electrical control rooms.
- Institutions, enterprises – electrical panels, lockers for metering devices, etc.
Main characteristics of RZ L1618.1.0.A
body: zinc alloy,
insert: zinc alloy,
nut: zinc alloy.
Effective length: 16 mm.
Privacy: none (one key is used for all locks).
Bore: 16.2 x 18 mm.
The angle of rotation: 90 °.
Key lock in open position: yes.
2 steel keys with RZ logo, English type.
If you have a question about where to buy a mailbox lock, you can do it in our online store. We wholesale industrial hardware.
We will perform fast delivery to all settlements in Ukraine.
Mailbox lock RZ L1618.1.0.A video