|Country of manufacture||China|
|Effective length||18 mm|
The lock on the electrical panel RZ L181.11.A-10845 is a locking device for metal enclosures. It refers to fittings for equipment and electrical enclosures.
Application of mortise lock
The product is mounted on metal boxes, cabinets and structures, namely:
- electrical panels, switchboards and control panels,
- electrical cabinets - suspended and floor cabinets, including distribution, switching, server cabinets,
- transformer substations (internal panels),
- equipment for the food industry, laboratory equipment.
You can purchase other quater-turn locks.
Advantages of the lock on the electrical panel
- Reliable: made entirely of metal.
- Equipped with a locking ring for a tighter fit to the door.
- Provides enclosures with a high degree of protection.
Characteristics of RZ L181.11.A-10845
Body and insert material: zinc alloy.
Insert type: miscellaneous key.
Transom bend: 8 mm.
Transom length L: 46 mm.
Thread height: 18 mm.
Seating hole: 20x22 mm.
Key locking in the open position: none.
Swivel angle: 90 degrees.
2 metal keys with the RZ logo.
Buy a lock on the electrical panel RZ L181.11.A-10845 at a favorable wholesale price you can in our online store rz-market.com. Make a request through the shopping cart. We do delivery in Europe.