|Country of manufacture||China|
|Effective length||18 mm|
Panel lock RZ L182.1.A-10045 is a product of RZ industrial hardware.
Belongs to the category of quarter-turn locks.
Applying a lock for an electrical panel
The product is installed on metal cabinets, boxes, and structures, namely:
- electrical cabinets, including cabinets and telecommunication, server rooms (floor and suspended),
- switchboards and control panels,
- transformer substations (internal panels).
Features of the mortise lock
- Has an external stop.
- The deadbolt is straight.
- Has a high degree of security.
Characteristics of the RZ lock L182.1.A-10045
- body: polyamide, filler – glass;
- insert: polyamide, filler – glass;
- nut: polyamide, filler – glass;
- ledger: galvanized steel.
Insert type: butterfly 5 mm.
Ledger deflection: 0 mm.
Ledger length L: 45 mm.
Thread height: 18 mm.
Rotation angle: 90 °.
Key lock in open position: no.
Bore: 20x22 mm.
Degree of protection: IP64.
Without a key.
The key for this product must be purchased separately.
You can buy the RZ L182.1.A-10045 panel lock right now. Place a request in the basket or call our manager.
Production time is 5-10 working days.
We make delivery across Ukraine.
You may be interested in the model of the lock with a 4 mm cam bend – RZ L182.1.A-10445.