|Country of manufacture||China|
|Nominal voltage||400 V|
Terminal block type Wago 2 RZ WG-2 is designed to connect two wires with a cross-section from 0.08 to 4 mm2.
Analogue of WAGO 222-412.
Application of the connecting terminal
Designed for use in industry and for household needs.
Types of conductors: solid and stranded, copper or aluminum.
Used in the following cases:
- Electrical work (installation of lamps, wiring, etc.).
- Switching sensors.
- In sockets, switching sensors, junction boxes, etc.
Advantages of spring terminals
- Connection of conductors made of different metals, 1-core and stranded.
- Easy installation and secure fit. Does not require the use of press jaws.
- Convenient measurement of the voltage on the contacts.
Rated voltage: 400 V.
Measured discharge voltage: 4 kV.
Rated current: 32 A.
Dimensions: 12.4 x 14.5 mm.
To wholesale, a terminal block type Wago 2 RZ WG-2, send a request, or call our managers. We organize fast delivery throughout Ukraine.