|Country of manufacture||China|
|Nominal voltage||400 V|
Self-clamping assembly terminal RZ WG-3 is designed to connect three wires with a cross-section from 0.08 to 4 mm2.
Application of a reusable connecting terminal
Intended for use in industry and for household needs.
Conductor types: solid and stranded, copper or aluminum.
Used in the following cases:
- Electrical work (installation of lamps, wiring, etc.)
- Switching sensors.
- In sockets, switching sensors, junction boxes, etc.
Advantages of the terminal spring screwless
- Connection of conductors made of different metals, 1-core and stranded.
- Easy installation and secure fixation. Does not require the use of press jaws.
- Convenient measurement of the voltage on the contacts.
Rated voltage: 400 V.
Measured discharge voltage: kV.
Rated current: 32 A.
Dimensions: 12.4 x 14.5 x 20.5 mm.
To wholesale a self-clamping assembly terminal RZ WG-3, send an application or call our managers. We organize fast delivery all over Ukraine.