Ferrule for cable crimping RZ TE2512, gray
|Country of manufacture||China|
|Cross-section of wires||2х2.5 mm2|
|Terminal material||Tinned copper|
Ferrule for cable crimping RZ TE2512 is designed to connect conductors. Refers to electrical products.
In our online catalog rz-market.com it is possible to purchase all RZ brand products with the best price for bulk purchases in Ukraine.
Assignment of tubular lugs to two wires
Crimping of stranded copper wires for the purpose of their termination. The vein starts from the side of the sleeve. After crimping with pressing tongs, the compressed ends of the conductors look like a homogeneous rod.
Application of cable lugs for crimping
- Any work on the electrician, for industrial or domestic needs.
- Systematization of conductors.
Characteristics of RZ TE2512
Sleeve material: copper with electrolytic tinning.
Dimensions according to the drawing (in mm):
F (mm): 12.0;
L (mm): 20.5;
W (mm): 8.0;
B (mm): 8.5;
DF (mm): 3.3;
SF (mm): 2.9.
Limit voltage: 105℃ Ui=300V.
Advantages of a two-wire tubular ferrule
- You can work with two stranded wires at once.
- Connection reliability.
- Corrosion protection due to galvanized coating. Can be used in wet conditions.
- End protection against mechanical damage.
- Easy recognition of the product size thanks to the flange color coding.
Products are sold in 100 pcs. packed in transparent PE.
You can buy a ferrule for cable crimping in bulk and at the best price at Osnova-Market. We organize delivery across the territory of Ukraine: Bila Tserkva, Yuzhnoukrainsk, Ozhitsa, Ternopil, Novomyrgorod, Shpola, Kropyvnytskyi, Cherkassy, Yagotin, Odessa, Gaisin, Kharkiv.