Ferrules for crimping stranded wires RZ TE2510, gray
|Country of manufacture||China|
|Cross-section of wires||2х2.5 mm2|
|Terminal material||Tinned copper|
Ferrules for crimping stranded wires RZ TE2510 are designed for connecting conductors. Refers to electrical products.
In our online catalog rz-market.com it is possible to purchase all RZ brand products with the best price for bulk purchases in Ukraine.
Appointment of tips for crimping wires
Crimping stranded copper wires to terminate them. The vein starts from the side of the sleeve. After crimping with a crimper, the compressed ends of the conductors look like a homogeneous rod.
Application of cable lugs
- Any work on the electrician, for industrial or domestic needs.
- Systematization of conductors.
Characteristics of RZ TE2510
Sleeve material: copper with electrolytic tinning.
Dimensions according to the drawing (in mm):
F (mm): 10.0;
L (mm): 18.5;
W (mm): 8.0;
B (mm): 8.5;
DF (mm): 3.3;
SF (mm): 2.9.
Limit voltage: 105℃ Ui=300V.
Advantages of a two-wire tubular ferrule
- You can work with two stranded wires at once.
- Connection reliability.
- Corrosion protection due to galvanized coating. Can be used in wet conditions.
- End protection against mechanical damage.
- Easy recognition of the product size thanks to the flange color coding.
Products are sold in 100 pcs. packed in transparent PE.
If you need to buy ferrules for crimping stranded wires in bulk and at the best price, contact Osnova-Market. We will deliver the order on the territory of Ukraine: Ternopil, Bila Tserkva, Ozhitsa, Novomyrhorod, Kropyvnytskyi, Yagotin, Shpola, Odessa, Gaisin, Yuzhnoukrainsk, Kharkiv, Cherkassy.