|Country of manufacture||China|
Insulating connector RZ CP2 is a device for twisting copper wires and cables during electrical work.
Purpose of twisting cable
- Connection and isolation of several conductors by means of a crimp metal spring inside the plastic housing.
- Minimization of resistance (Ohm) at the connection points.
- Protection against mechanical damage.
Application of the connecting insulating clamp
Designed for indoor use only.
In everyday life: electrical work (wiring, connecting electrical appliances, etc.).
- Junction boxes.
- Control cabinets, distributions.
We offer electrical wire connectors screw terminals for different twist diameters.
Advantages of Isolation Connector
- Easy installation.
- Multiple use of the device.
- Reliable connection.
- Inexpensive cost.
Characteristics of RZ CP2
- housing – UL nylon 66, flame retardant,
- the core (spring) is steel.
The total cross-section of wires in twisted: from 1 to 4.5 mm2.
Rated voltage: 300 V.
- H – 18 mm.
- W – 10 mm.
- D – 7.5 mm.
Sold in packs of 100.
To buy an insulating connector, fill out the application in the shopping cart. The best offer in the online store of wholesale prices rz-market.com! We organize delivery all over Ukraine: Odessa, Dnipro, Kiev, Sumy, Cherkassy, etc.
To achieve the best result, the correct selection of products is necessary. We offer a wide range of standard sizes of caps depending on the required number of wires and their cross-section.