|Country of manufacture||China|
Insulating cap for twisting wires RZ CP3 is a device for twisting copper wires and cables during electrical work.
Purpose of PPE cap
- Connection and isolation of several conductors by means of a crimp metal spring inside the plastic housing.
- Minimization of resistance (Ohm) at the connection points.
- Protection against mechanical damage.
Application of insulating cap for twisting wires RZ CP3
Designed for indoor use only.
In everyday life: electrical work (wiring, connecting electrical appliances, etc.).
- Junction boxes.
- Control cabinets, distribution, telecommunication, etc.
Different electrical wire connectors screw terminals are available.
Advantages of cable stranding
- Easy installation.
- Multiple use of the device.
- Reliable connection.
- Inexpensive cost.
Characteristics of RZ CP3
- housing - UL nylon 66, flame retardant,
- the core (spring) is steel.
The total cross-section of wires twisted: from 1.5 to 6 mm2.
Rated voltage: 600 V.
- H – 23 mm.
- W – 11,2 mm.
- D – 9,5 mm.
The product is sold in a pack of 100.
To buy an insulating cap for twisting wires, fill out the application in the basket. The best offer in the online store of wholesale prices rz-market.com! We organize delivery all over Ukraine: Odessa, Dnipro, Kiev, Sumy, Cherkassy, etc.
To achieve the best result, the correct selection of products is necessary. We offer a wide range of standard sizes of PPE, depending on the required number of wires and their cross-section.