|Country of manufacture||China|
Insulating connection clamp RZ CP6 is a device for twisting copper wires and cables during electrical work.
Purpose of the PPE cap
- Connection and isolation of several conductors by means of a crimp metal spring inside the plastic housing.
- Minimization of resistance (Ohm) at the connection points.
- Protection against mechanical damage.
Isolation Connector Application
Designed for indoor use only.
In everyday life: electrical work (wiring, connecting electrical appliances, etc.).
- Junction boxes.
- Control cabinets, distribution, telecommunication, etc.
Advantages of the Isolation Connection Clamp
- Easy installation.
- Multiple use of the device.
- Reliable connection.
- Inexpensive cost.
Characteristics of RZ CP6
- housing – UL nylon 66, flame retardant,
- the core (spring) is steel.
The total cross-section of wires in twisted: from 4 to 13.5 mm2.
Rated voltage: 600 V.
- H – 27.8 mm.
- W – 16.1 mm.
- D – 12.7 mm.
The product is sold in packs of 100.
To buy a connecting insulating clamp, fill out the application in the shopping cart. The best offer in the online store of wholesale prices rz-market.com! We organize delivery throughout Ukraine: Odessa, Dnipro, Sumy, Lviv, Kiev, Cherkassy, etc.
To achieve the best result, the correct selection of products is necessary. We offer a wide range of standard sizes of PPE connectors depending on the required number of wires and their cross-section.