|Country of manufacture||China|
|Cross-section of wires||1.5 mm2 (#16)|
|Terminal material||Tinned copper|
Tubular insulated terminal RZ E1518 is an element of electrical installation products for connecting cables and wires.
A feature of the products is the presence of an insulating cuff.
In our online catalog, you can buy NSHVI terminals wholesale in Ukraine.
Purpose of the insulated insulated terminal
Termination of stranded copper conductors by crimping. In this case, the ends of the conductors take the form of a homogeneous pin. The vein starts from the side of the pin.
Application of NSHVI
- Electrical work for domestic or industrial purposes.
- Laying copper-stranded conductors.
Characteristics RZ E1518
Pin material: copper.
Coating: electrolytic tinning.
Flange material: PVC.
Cable section: 1.5 mm2 (#16).
Dimensions according to the drawing (in mm):
F (mm): 18.0;
L (mm): 15.2;
W (mm): 3.5;
B (mm): 6.4;
D (mm): 2.0;
C (mm): 1.7.
Advantages of a tubular ferrule
- Protection against mechanical damage.
- Corrosion protection due to electroplating. Possibility of application in the conditions of humidity.
- identification of the size of the conductors due to the color marking of the flange.
- Ensuring the isolation circuit is complete.
Products are packaged in a transparent PE package of 100 pcs.
If you need to buy a tubular insulated terminal for crimping at the best price in bulk, place an order through the Basket in the online store of the Osnova-Market LLC. Our managers will help you choose the right product depending on your specific requirements. We will deliver the order in Ukraine to the cities: Kanev, Krasnokutsk, Zaporizhzhia, Kazatin, Kyiv, Mirgorod, Zhytomyr, Zhashkov, Sumy, Rakhine, Ovidiopol.