|Country of manufacture||China|
|Cross-section of wires||1.5 mm2 (#16)|
Insulated tubular terminals RZ E1512 is an element of electrical installation products for connecting cables and wires.
A feature of the products is the presence of an insulating cuff.
In our online catalog, you can purchase all TM RZ products in Ukraine at the best wholesale price.
Purpose of the tubular terminals
Termination of stranded copper conductors by crimping. In this case, the ends of the conductors take the form of a homogeneous pin. The vein starts from the side of the pin.
Application of the insulated tubular terminals
- Electrical work for domestic or industrial purposes.
- Laying copper-stranded conductors.
Characteristics RZ E1512
Pin material: copper.
Coating: electrolytic tinning.
Flange material: PVC.
Cable section: 1.5 mm2 (#16).
Dimensions according to the drawing (in mm):
F (mm): 12.0;
L (mm): 18.4;
W (mm): 3.5;
B (mm): 6.4;
D (mm): 2.0;
C (mm): 1.7.
Advantages of the insulated tubular tip
- Protection against mechanical damage.
- Corrosion protection due to electroplating. Possibility of application in the conditions of humidity.
- Identification of the size of the conductors due to the color marking of the flange.
- Ensuring the isolation circuit is complete.
Products are packaged in a transparent PE package of 100 pcs.
If you need to buy an insulated tubular terminal at the best price in bulk, place an order through the Basket in the online store of the Osnova-Market company. Our managers will help you choose the right product depending on your specific requirements. We will deliver the order in Ukraine to the cities: Mukachevo, Krasnokutsk, Poltava, Smela, Kiev, Lozovaya, Novye Sanzhary, Sumy, Ovidiopol.