|Country of manufacture||China|
|Cross-section of wires||0.75 mm2 (#20)|
|Terminal material||Tinned copper|
Terminals for wires RZ E7510 are elements of electrical installation products for connecting cables and wires.
A feature of the products is the presence of an insulating cuff.
Appointment of ferrules with insulation
Termination of stranded copper conductors by crimping. In this case, the ends of the conductors take the form of a homogeneous pin. The vein starts from the side of the pin.
The use of tubular lugs for crimping
- Electrical work for domestic or industrial purposes.
- Laying copper stranded conductors.
Characteristics of RZ E7510
Pin material: copper.
Coating: electrolytic tinning.
Flange material: PVC.
Cable section: 0.75 mm2 (#20).
Dimensions according to the drawing (in mm):
F (mm): 10.0;
L (mm): 16.4;
W (mm): 2.8;
B (mm): 6.4;
D (mm): 1.5;
Advantages of wire end terminals
- Protection against mechanical damage.
- Corrosion protection due to electroplating. Possibility of application in the conditions of humidity.
- Identification of the size of the conductors due to the color marking of the flange.
- Ensuring the isolation circuit is complete.
Products are packaged in a transparent PE package of 100 pcs.
If you need to buy ferrules for wires at the best price in bulk, place an order through the Basket in the online store of Osnova-Market. Our managers will help you choose the right product depending on your specific requirements. We will deliver the order in Ukraine to the cities: Poltava, Kostopol, Chervonograd, Kiev, Skadovsk, Sumy, Fastov, Lebedin, Khmelnitsky, Voznesensk, Zaporozhye, Podolsk, Odessa, Pervomaisky. Zhitomir.
In our online catalog other tinned cable terminals are available.