|Country of manufacture||China|
|Cross-section of wires||0.75 mm2 (#20)|
Insulated sleeve terminal RZ E7512 is an element of electrical installation products for connecting cables and wires.
A feature of the product is the presence of an insulating cuff.
In our online catalog you can purchase all TM RZ products in Ukraine with the best wholesale price.
Appointment of a tip for tubular wires
Termination of stranded copper conductors by crimping. In this case, the ends of the conductors take the form of a homogeneous pin. The vein starts from the side of the pin.
Application of the insulated sleeve tip
- Electrical work for domestic or industrial purposes.
- Laying copper stranded conductors.
Characteristics RZ E7512
Pin material: copper.
Coating: electrolytic tinning.
Flange material: PVC.
Cable section: 0.75 mm2 (#20).
Dimensions according to the drawing (in mm):
F (mm): 12.0;
L (mm): 18.4;
W (mm): 2.8;
B (mm): 6.4;
D (mm): 1.5;
Advantages of NSHVI
- Protection against mechanical damage.
- Corrosion protection due to electroplating. Possibility of application in conditions of humidity.
- Identification of the size of the conductors due to the color marking of the flange.
- Ensuring the isolation circuit is complete.
Products are packaged in a transparent PE package of 100 pcs.
If you need to buy an insulated sleeve terminal at the best wholesale price, place an order through the Basket in the Osnova-Market online store. Our managers will help you choose the right product depending on your specific requirements. We will deliver the order in Ukraine to the cities: Poltava, Chervonograd, Kostopol, Kiev, Lebedin, Sumy, Fastov, Khmelnitsky, Skadovsk, Zaporozhye, Podolsk, Pervomaisky. Odessa, Voznesensk, Zhitomir.