|Country of manufacture||China|
|Cross-section of wires||1.0 mm2 (#18)|
|Terminal material||Tinned copper|
Pin insulated terminal RZ E1010 is an element of electrical installation products for connecting cables and wires.
A feature of the connector is the presence of an insulating cuff.
In our online catalog, you can purchase all products of TM RZ in Ukraine at the best wholesale price.
Purpose of the insulated terminal
Termination of copper stranded conductors by crimping. In this case, the ends of the conductors take the form of a homogeneous pin. The vein starts from the side of the pin.
Application of NSHVI
- Electrical work for domestic or industrial purposes.
- Laying copper-stranded conductors.
Characteristics RZ E1010
Pin material: copper.
Coating: electrolytic tinning.
Flange material: PVC.
Cable size: 1.0 mm2 (#18).
Dimensions according to the drawing (in mm):
F (mm): 10.0 mm,
L (mm): 16.4 mm,
W (mm): 3.0 mm;
B (mm): 6.4 mm;
D (mm): 1.7 mm;
C (mm): 1.4 mm.
Advantages of a pin ferrule
- Protection against mechanical damage.
- Corrosion protection due to electroplating. Possibility of application in conditions of humidity.
- Identification of the size of the conductors due to the color marking of the flange.
- Ensuring the isolation circuit is complete.
Products are packaged in a transparent PE package of 100 pcs.
If you need to buy an insulated terminal RZ E1010 at the best wholesale price, place an order through the Basket in the online store of the Osnova-Market company. Our managers will help you choose the right product depending on your specific requirements. We will deliver the order in Ukraine to the cities: Khmelnytskyi, Stryi, Mykolaiv, Valki, Chuguev, Kyiv, Gorodishche, Zaporizhzhia.