|Country of manufacture||China|
|Cross-section of wires||2.5 mm2 (#14)|
|Terminal material||Tinned copper|
Insulated tubular terminals RZ E2512 are elements of electrical installation products for connecting cables and wires.
A feature of the products is the presence of an insulating cuff.
In our online catalog, you can purchase other pin lugs NSHVI.
Appointment of bushing tips
Termination of stranded copper conductors by crimping. In this case, the ends of the conductors take the form of a homogeneous pin. The vein starts from the side of the pin.
Application of NShVI sleeves
- Electrical work for domestic or industrial purposes.
- Laying copper-stranded conductors.
Characteristics RZ E2512
Pin material: copper.
Coating: electrolytic tinning.
Flange material: PVC.
Cable size: 2.5 mm2 (#14).
Dimensions according to the drawing (in mm):
F (mm): 1.2;
L (mm): 19.0;
W (mm): 4.0;
B (mm): 7.0;
D (mm): 2.6;
C (mm): 2.3.
Advantages of insulated tubular lugs
- Protection against mechanical damage.
- Corrosion protection due to electroplating. Possibility of application in the conditions of humidity.
- Identification of the size of the conductors due to the color marking of the flange.
- Ensuring the isolation circuit is complete.
Products are packaged in a transparent PE package of 100 pcs.
If you need to buy insulated tubular terminals at the best wholesale price, place an order through the Basket in the online store of the Osnova-Market company. Our managers will help you choose the right product depending on your specific requirements. We will deliver the order in Ukraine to the cities: Khotyn, Korsun-Shevchenkovsky, Zhytomyr, Kalush, Dnipro, Zolochiv, Uman, Ternopil, Novopokrovka, Zhadov, Kyiv, Trostnets, Rakhiv, Odesa.