Lock for electrical panels RZ L181.1.A-10045
|Self service||8:00 - 17:00||Free of charge|
|Sending by Nova Poshta||Same day ship out if order placed until 15:00||From 80 UAH|
|Exchange / Return of the Goods within 14 days|
|The seller guarantees the packaging of the ordered product, which will ensure the integrity and safety of its commercial type.|
|Country of manufacture||China|
|Effective length||18,5 mm|
Lock for electrical panels RZ L181.1.A-10045 switchboard lock is an industrial lock made entirely of metal.
Belongs to the category of quarter-turn locks.
Application of a mortise lock
The product is installed on metal cabinets, boxes and structures, namely:
- electrical cabinets, including cabinets and telecommunication, server (floor and pendant ),
- switchboards and control panels,
- transformer substations (indoor panels),
- medical equipment,
- equipment for the food industry.
Advantages of lock for switchboards
- Has an external stop.
- Equipped with a retaining ring for a more tight fit of the lock to the door.
- Straight transom.
- Has a high degree of protection.
Characteristics of the RZ lock L181.1.A-10045
Body material: zinc alloy.
Insert material: zinc alloy.
Insert type: 5 mm double bit.
Bolt bend: 0 mm.
Bolt length L: 46 mm.
Effective length: 18.5 mm.
Borehole: 20x22 mm.
Key lock in open position: no.
The angle of rotation: 90°.
Degree of protection: IP65.
Keys for this product are sold separately.
You can buy a wholesale
The same lock model with 8 mm bolt bend is available – RZ L181.1.A-10845.