|Country of manufacture||China|
The universal hand crimping tool RZ 06WF2C is designed for crimping various types of ferrules and connectors. For conductors with a cross section from 0.5 to 6 mm2.
The use of pliers for crimping terminals
Recommended for various types of cable fasteners. Namely:
For sleeve tips (tubular, sleeve)
- with insulation (NV, NTI, NGI);
- with insulation for two wires (TE);
- without insulation (EN) - with a conductor cross-section of 0.5 ... 6 sq. mm.
For other tips:
- fork isolated (SV);
- ring isolated (RV);
- pin flat insulated (DVB);
- pin round insulated needle type (PTV);
- flat partially isolated (FDD, MDD).
For connectors (connectors):
- flat insulated (FDFD, FDFN, MDFN);
- round partially isolated (FPD, MPD);
- flat partially insulated universal (PBDD).
For insulated connecting sleeves (BV) – with a cross-section of 0.5 ... 2.5 sq. mm.
Characteristics of lug crimping pliers
Tool type: hand crimping pliers.
Tool material: sheet steel 3 mm.
Compression profile: trapezoid, circle, oval.
Minimum crimped section: 0.5 sq. mm.
Maximum crimped section: 6 sq. mm.
Tool length: 230 mm.
Tool material: painted steel.
Handle cover: plastic.
Packing RZ 06WF2C
To buy a crimping tool for ferrules, sleeves, rings and other contacts, you just need to place an order on this page. Make a request RIGHT NOW!
We offer sleeve and ring lugs of various types and sizes.