|Country of manufacture||China|
|Effective length||18 mm|
|Level of protection||IP65|
Lock for shields RZ L181.10.A-10045 is a locking product for metal cases. Refers to hardware for industrial equipment and industrial cabinets.
The use of a rotary pressure lock
The product is installed on metal cabinets, boxes and structures, namely:
- shields, shields and control panels,
- electrical cabinets – floor and suspended, including server, telecommunications,
- transformer substations (internal panels),
- equipment for the food industry, medical equipment,
- medical equipment.
Advantages of a shield lock
- Reliable: made entirely of metal.
- It is supplied with a lock ring for more dense of the lock to a door.
- Provides enclosures with a high degree of protection.
Characteristics RZ L181.10.A-10045
Case and insert material: zinc alloy.
Insert type: under one key.
Crossbar bending: 0 mm.
Crossbar length L: 45 mm.
Thread height: 18 mm.
Landing hole: 20x22 mm.
Locking the key in the open position: no.
Rotation angle: 90 degrees
Degree of protection: IP65.
Contents of delivery
2 metal keys with RZ logo.
You can buy a lock for shields RZ L181.10.A-10045 at the best wholesale price online on our website. Checkout in the shopping cart.
Our warehouse is located in Kharkiv. We make delivery in Ukraine.